Friday, August 2, 2013

~Labor of Love~

I just reopened my etsy shop vVv Innovations and  I am super excited it about. I closed it some time ago while moving and then injured my right hand that later resulted in tendinitis( which I also somehow managed to have it occur in the left hand as well). As I let my hands heal I slowly worked on my crochet flower pattern. I have to admit, in bias that I am in love with my own design and hope that anyone who purchases these lovely new flower hairpins will see that love and love them as much as I do! I shall also admit to having a heck of time thinking of parting with my lovely flowers but I must share them with the world!

p.s I also have a "lucky four leaf clover" design pictured below


the Lucky Four Lea Clover hairpin

100 % cotton yarn, wood button, all materials from countries that have ethical labor laws

I love my Ombre Violet hairpin



All of the pictured items can be found for sale at my shop. Along with this I will include my about so you get a quick idea about my shop and me :)


The Birth of vVv

The shop had its early beginnings in Dec 2011 but did not officially open until Feb 2012. As an army wife I wanted a business I could take with me wherever I go. I love anything crafty so spawned the idea of vVv Innovations. I opened my etsy shop Feb 2012 and then a hand injury forced me to put the shop on vacation mode.

July 26th, 2013 my official reopening of the shop after time of letting my hands heal

About the Crochet Flower Hairpins: A crochet pattern I designed myself. These unique flowers are made with 100% cotton yarn, buttons, felt for the backing, and bobby pins. I secure each flower with hot glue for extra hold. With each flower I try to use items made in countries that do not abuse their workers/ that have ethical labor practices.

~Lexxy~

No comments:

Post a Comment