Friday, January 27, 2012

Minty Fresh!

I have been working on beanies as of late. They are one of the easiest projects to make. I "cheat" a little and use a round knitting loom. I love the knitting looms for a few reasons. One of them being the ease on my wrists and the fluidity of a project.It also helps that a project can be done in a shorter amount of time. Especially when making gifts or items to sell. The quality is still the same if not better depending on your skill level ( I have seen some pretty amazing shawls made with the knitting looms!)

 My Minty Beanie in progress

The Finished Product


Minty Fresh! 

This will be an item I will begin selling through the business I am creating. So far I have sold one beanie to a friend- in the middle of customizing his order since he is wanting a different color. His order will be made for his mom =^.^=  I am in the works of providing the pattern on Ravelry. Until then I hope you enjoy the look of my latest creation. 

~Lexxy~


No comments:

Post a Comment