Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tunisian Crochet 1.0

I was so proud of myself! I literally watched a video once and then did the Tunisian crochet! Whoo! Go me!!!( hehe) It is bad to boast? I hope not!

I taught myself the Tunisian simple stitch and the honeycomb stitch so far I have made a few things and thought I would share the crafty goodness with you all.
the beginnings of the Tunisian crochet simple stitch 

A finished dish cloth 

Practicing the Tunisian honeycomb stitch

Made myself a simple carrying case for my phone

My big project- going to make several squares for a queen blanket for the bed

Up close- Tunisian honeycomb & simple stitch


I plan on making a tutorial for the Tunisian stitch to share with everyone and again test my skills of demonstrating... maybe one of these days I will make a video! Who knows! The Tunisian was really easy to learn! It is now one of my favorite methods of crochet! ( though it is sort of like crochet/knit) will post more later share your craftiness in the comments below. 

Lexxy


No comments:

Post a Comment